This ongoing series of post will walk you through investing. And more specifically through financial investing: bonds, stocks and funds. Each post of the series will go into more details into one particular subject. Throughout the series, I will also share what is my current strategy for investing.
- Investing basics: The basics of investing. The different ways of investing and how to invest.
- Financial Investing: The main financial instruments: Cash, bonds and stocks.
- Mutual Funds: Funds of stocks and funds of bonds. Find out about passive investing to save on your fees!
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs): Mutual funds that are traded on the stock market. Very high availability.
- Index Replication: Find out the different ways of replicating the index that are used by ETFs and mutual funds.